Latest Journal Entries
- Days 42 to 46 – Serbia Pt. 1September 2, 2011, 12:01 pm
Up and on the road in good time. I stopped at the service station just before the motorway, just to double check that there were no othere options. There weren’t.
- Days 34 to 41 – HungarySeptember 2, 2011, 11:40 am
As I was loading the bike Margi’s parents had got together some supplies for me. Several kilos of apples, plums, peppers and tomatoes as well as a box full of packets of prunes, sweets and bars of chocolate. Very kind but I couldn’t possibly carry all that extra weight.
- Days 30 to 33 – SlovakiaAugust 25, 2011, 1:23 am
Up at 8.00AM for breakfast. It was a buffet style affair so I helped myself to lots of bread, ham, cheese, hard-boiled eggs, bread and jam and a bowl of meuseli.
- Days 27 to 29 – AustriaAugust 25, 2011, 12:53 am
The heavy rain started around 3.00 or 4.00AM. I just zipped up the tent and left the towel. I expect I’ll get it dry eventually. The rain had eased by the time I got up at 7.30AM. Half an hour later it stopped so I actually got out of the tent.
- Tents pitched at Camping Amridil. Good night!June 11, 2013 - 8:33 PM
- Chicken brochettes & chips for tea in windy, dusty Skoura. Now to find somewhere to camp.June 11, 2013 - 6:45 PM